- in the divine nature of Jesus Christ, who was both fully God and fully man.
- in one God, three persons of one substance; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God, infallible and without error.
- in the Holy Spirit who lives within us, giving us the power to live a holy life.
- that man was created in God’s image, but because of Adam’s sin, is depraved.
- that Christ died on the cross so that by faith in Him we are given salvation.
- that good works show evidence of our faith in Christ.
- in the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper and Baptism.
- that sanctification is the work of God in the life of the believer.
- the Holy Spirit gives spiritual gifts to all believers for edifying the Church.
- in the personal return of Christ to receive His believers into eternal life.
For more detailed information on Wesleyan beliefs go to:Our Core Values Beliefs